Get to know Logroño
Logroño has a certain aftertaste of old commerce. Its streets, stores and people are bustling with activity, so it is not surprising that many are attracted by the business opportunities that exist in this city. A rental van will help you enormously in your business project!
The reasons for moving to Logroño can be of different kinds. Maybe you are moving to the city from another part of Spain to start a new job, maybe you are moving house or you simply need to move your office or transport products.
In Furauto we are ready to make things easy for you in your transfers regardless of the circumstances under which you have to carry out. Our company and especially our vans and our minivans adapt to any situation.
A rental van provides you with the storage space you need for your transports at a competitive and reasonable price. No need to spend hours and hours surfing the Internet to find the vehicle you want because in Furauto we already do that job for you.
Check our website to see for yourself the wide variety of vans of different models, sizes and features that we have selected to provide you with the best service in your transfers and removals.
In our offices we have a team of professional experts who will guide you and solve all your doubts. We want you to count on us for any problem that may arise, contact us now and rent a quality vehicle!
Go to Logroño by Road
It is time to take a look at the roads that connect Logroño with some of the main Spanish cities. This will serve our clients as a starting point to trace the itinerary of their trip by van.
In short, the access roads to Logroño are the AP-68 freeway, the A-11, the A-12 and the LO-20. They connect Logroño with cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Soria, San Sebastián, Zaragoza, Vitoria, Bilbao and Pamplona.
Below we will provide some sample routes:
- The AP-2: This highway allows us to go from Barcelona to Zaragoza continuing the AP-68 until reaching Logroño.
- The A-13: It leads to Logroño from Pamplona.
- The Autovía de Castilla y León: We have to take it to reach Logroño from Madrid. Once you get to Burgos you have to take the A-1 highway and finally the AP-68 to reach your destination.
- The LO-20 road is also an alternative to go to Logroño by road. For example, in a possible route from Bilbao you would have to take the AP-68 to Altube. Then follow the highway to Vitoria. From there, link up with the airport ring road to Zambrana and make the connection with the LO-20 to Logroño.
- Finally, from Zaragoza you would simply take the AP-68 highway until you change to the LO-20.
Where to park the van
Looking for a parking lot is usually one of the preferred options for users when moving around a new city with their rental van. Let's take a look at the parking lots in Logroño:
- Estacionamientos Urbanos de Logroño: The address is Plaza Primavera. Avenida de Pérez Galdós, 45. It is a subway but illuminated parking lot with capacity for about two hundred vehicles. It is open from Monday to Sunday and its price for 24 hours is 16.65 euros.
- Logroño City Hall: In this case, these are uncovered parking spaces that are available free of charge to citizens. The parking is located in Murrieta, Calle del Norte.
- Aparcamientos Espolón S.A: Located in Espolón, Calle del Muro de Francisco de la Mata. It is a subway parking lot with lighting. It also has parking spaces reserved for the disabled and motorcycles. Its services include the recharging of electric cars. It is open from Monday to Sunday and the price for a 24-hour stay is 25 euros.
- Parking Logroño S.A: It is located in Plaza de la Paz, Rioja. They offer subway parking spaces but the site is illuminated. In addition, there is a car wash. It is open from Monday to Sunday and its rate for 24 hours is 24 euros.
Dissuasive parking in Logroño
Although there is a good supply of paid parking places in Logroño this city is committed to a sustainable transport model. This translates into making available to drivers parking spaces located on the outskirts of the city to decongest traffic:
- Palacio de los Deportes: From here you can take bus line 9 to move around the city.
- The University: The bus lines that pass through this area are 2, 7 and 10.
- San Pedro Hospital: It is served by bus lines 1, 3, 10 and 11.
- El Antiguo Ferial: Bus lines 4 and 9 go to this location.