Jerez de la Frontera, the city of wine and horses
Jerez de la Frontera is a city in the province of Cadiz with a love for horses, wine and flamenco as signs of identity. If you have to travel to it for business reasons or if you need to make a transfer from one point to another of its urban area, the vans and minivans of Furauto will take you wherever you need to go in a reliable, fast and safe way.
The transport of goods and various belongings is much easier if you have a vehicle specially designed and adapted for such eventualities. Don't borrow a car from a friend or relative. The rental prices we have selected in Furauto are competitive and will give you the independence and freedom of action you really want when moving or transporting more delicate office materials.
No more hours of intense effort trying in vain that everything you have to load to fit in a small trunk. The spaciousness of our vans will leave you so pleasantly surprised that you will wonder why you did not dare to rent one before.
On our website you can check from home and with total peace of mind the wide range of vans and minivans that we have prepared with care and care for all our users.
And of course, at the slightest hint of doubt consult with one of our employees. They will try to advise you in the clearest way possible so that choosing the van you are going to rent does not become a headache. Do not hesitate and make your reservation now!
Getting to Jerez by Road
To help our clients we have compiled some information about the access roads to Jerez de la Frontera. To elaborate the complete itinerary you would have to consult a road map:
- The A-4 or Autovía de Andalucía: This is the route you should choose to get to Jerez de la Frontera from points such as Madrid or Seville.
- The AP-4 or Autopista del Sur: As you might expect, this is a toll highway whose route starts near the Sevillian town of Dos Hermanas and ends in Cadiz.
- Another option would be to take the Autovía de la Ruta la Plata from Gijón to Seville.
- The A-381: Jerez-los Barrios. This road would be the right one to arrive from places like the Campo de Gibraltar.
Parking in Jerez de la Frontera
If Jerez de la Frontera is the place you have chosen to move to or you have to go to this city for work reasons, it is advisable to be clear about where you are going to leave your rental car. In order to make things even easier for you at Furauto we want to provide you with some alternatives of paid parking lots:
- Parking Insur: The address is Los Cisnes. Plaza del Progreso. It is a subway parking lot with lighting that offers spaces for motorcycles. Its rate for 24 hours of stay is 10 euros but it is worth noting that this is charged after the first five hours and fifteen minutes from the parking. It is open from Monday to Sunday.
- Cocheras de Jerez S.L.U: It is located in Plaza del Arenal, Calle San Agustín. It has toilets and elevator. There are special parking spaces for handicapped people and motorcycles. It is open from Monday to Friday and its rate for 24 hours is 14.45 euros.
- Empark Aparcamientos y Servicios S.A: It is located in Alameda Vieja, more specifically in Calle del Puerto. It is a subway but illuminated parking lot. It has toilets and parking spaces reserved for the disabled. It is open from Monday to Sunday and its price for a 24-hour stay is 12 euros.
- Interparking Hispania S.A: This garage is located in the Hospital de Jerez, on Carretera de Trebujena. It has some 955 parking spaces and 20 of them are for the disabled. The maximum height allowed for vehicles is 2.5 meters. It is advisable to use it only for short periods of time since the rate is charged by the hour. The hourly rate is 2.15 euros in general.
- Cocheras de Jerez S.L.U.: This is another parking lot of one of the companies mentioned in the lines above. In this occasion the location is in Plaza del caballo, Avenida de Méjico. It has parking spaces for the disabled, toilets and elevator among other services. The maximum height allowed for vehicles is 2 meters. In addition, the doors are closed from 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., but it is possible to access the facilities. The rate for 24 hours is 14.45 euros.
Make your transport and your movements by Jerez de la Frontera in one of the vans or minivans in the catalog of Furauto. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of the performance of our vehicles and you will value the safety and speed when moving anywhere, if you try our services we are convinced that you will repeat!